Trade Point A/S is a socially responsible company who values ethics and respect the environment.
In cooperation with our suppliers we constantly focus on
- The right quality of the products by quality control and standards of quality which we carry out and implement at the suppliers
- Meeting the regulations and authoritives related to the production and import herein standards of test, Reach and EU-Timberregulation.
To observe the EU-Timberregulation we have worked out a Due Diligence System which the Nature Agency under the Danish Ministry of the environment has inspected and approved.
BSCI is a standard and certification based on respect of human rights, working conditions in the global supply chain and the environment. Our main suppliers are today registred and follow the requests according to BSCI. We attach great importance in trading with suppliers joining the BSCI process and comply with the code of conduct.
It is important for us that our supplier display will, interest and consideration of social responsibility.
Key elements of the BSCI Code of Conduct:
- Child labour is prohibited
- There is no forced labour and disciplinary measures
- The workplace is safe and healthy
- The environment is respected
- There is a policy for social accountability
Code of Conduct is based on international conventions. For further information see: www.bsci-eu.org