Responsible sourcing policy
Trade Point A/S oblige to purchase wood and wood based materials that comes from legal and well-managed forests in order to promote environmental considerations and compliance with the legislation.
Trade Point A/S
- is committed to continually improving sustainability in our procurement through reliable certification, approval standards, approved requirements and by avoiding purchase of unknown or unsustainable sources.
- will wherever possible buy timber products that are certified according to an internationally recognized standard for good forest management.
- oblige to purchase only materials produced and traded under applicable law.
- is committed to promoting responsible management towards the environment and its natural resources.
- is committed to reducing negative impact on the environment through own activities by having access to information and to evaluate suppliers and sub-suppliers.
To avoid illegal timber source, risk analysis is carried out for all supplies of wood in the scope of Timber regulation. In case risks are identified, appropriate actions to avoid and minimize any potential risk will be taken, so the timber will be classified as “negligible risk”.
Appropriate audit of internal systems and procedures are applied. Access to external audits will be provided, where necessary and appropriate to enable verification. This policy and related documents are reviewed on an ongoing basis and reviewed annually.
The sourcing policy is available at www.tradepoint.dk as well as it will be communicated to suppliers and interested parties.
Trade Point A/S HQ
DK-5260 Odense S
Trade Point, Shanghai
Suite 105 the 3rd Door
201103 Shanghai, Mihang
Trade Point, Germany
Am Bahnhof 14
Trade Point, Vietnam
204B/6/5/2 Nguyen Van Huong Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam